Multi Asset Funds
Are they for me?
If you manage your own investments and wish to diversify a portion of your investment portfolio, you can invest in any of our Multi Asset Funds directly, with a minimum of £5,000, or via your chosen investment platform.
If you choose to invest directly, you can transfer your existing stocks and shares or cash ISA, or subscribe to a new ISA.
How do they work?
All our Funds are managed with a multi asset, fund-of-funds based approach using collective investments, including investment trusts, to gain access to opportunities across a broad range of asset classes.
We offer three funds:
- MI Hawksmoor Vanbrugh Fund – designed to be a core holding for investors looking for a one-stop solution for long-term total returns, managed with an eye on downside risks.
- MI Hawksmoor Distribution Fund – applies the same investment methodology, but with a slightly higher level of risk taken to ensure the consistent delivery of an attractive yield for investors.
- MI Hawksmoor Global Opportunities Fund – intended for risk-tolerant investors prepared to accept a more volatile ride as a trade-off to improve their chances of achieving superior levels of total returns over the long-term.
All of our Funds are subject to the same rigorous investment process, but their different equity exposure parameters means that they are suitable for investors with different tolerances for risk.
Who will manage my money?
Our experienced Fund Managers Daniel Lockyer and Ben Conway have worked together at Hawksmoor for over ten years. They are supported by Richard Scott, Ben Mackie and Dan Cartridge. The strong track records of our Funds since their respective launch dates have resulted in the team winning many industry Awards.
Anything else I should know?
We invest alongside you
As experienced fund managers, we invest our own money (and that of our friends, families and the directors of the company) in our Funds – therefore your interests as an investor are aligned closely with ours.
We keep you informed
Our investment strategies and processes are transparent and accessible. As an investor in our Multi Asset Funds you can choose to receive
- Monthly factsheets
- Quarterly reports (showing a full list of Fund holdings, market commentary, portfolio performance and dealing activity)
- Ad-hoc research pieces on matters affecting the industry or specific areas of the market.
We provide a top-level service, not just a product.
We keep your money safe
We outsource the custody of your assets to the Northern Trust Company, part of one of the largest banks in the US with over $8 trillion in assets under custody.
We also use the services of Maitland Institutional Services to act as Authorised Corporate Director (ACD) and Fund Administrator so that we can focus on managing your investments. Maitland is fully independent, administering funds for multiple investment managers, with over $250 billion in assets under administration.
Maitland and Hawksmoor are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Northern Trust is authorised by the Prudential Regulations Authority (PRA) and regulated by the FCA and PRA.