- Insourced Investment Director (IID) is a bespoke model portfolio proposition designed for financial planners by Hawksmoor Investment Solutions (HIS), a division of Hawksmoor Investment Management Limited.
- The offering allows you, the adviser, in conjunction with HIS to create model portfolios to meet the needs and objectives of your specific client base.
- Your client offering is unique; working in partnership with you we build tailored portfolios and bespoke reporting and monitoring that meet your needs.
- Portfolios will be constructed using suitable investments and can be accessible on platforms of your choosing which are most appropriate to your business model.
- Working within your existing investment proposition, our aim is simple – to enhance your current offering, delivering absolute confidence that your client’s’ capital is being professionally managed to the highest standards.
- We screen the entire collective investment universe available on your platform of choice to find suitable funds for inclusion.
- We are truly independent in our approach. By utilising our DFM permissions, your time is freed up providing a greater added value service elsewhere in the client relationship.
- By having input and oversight to the process and regular contact with us, you maintain a high degree of control.
- Experience and accessibility – You can benefit from the extensive array of bottom-up research idea generation across the different investment divisions within the wider Hawksmoor group. The highly experienced investment professionals are always available and ready to help with all investment related matters. We have been managing IID mandates for almost 10 years.
- Flexibility – The investment markets combined with the regulatory landscape remain in continuous evolution and because this service is designed to meet your requirements, we can adapt the offering as your needs and objectives evolve over time.
- Greater focus on the underlying client – We want to alleviate the burden of navigating complex financial markets so that you can solely focus on assisting the underlying client reach their financial goals and ensure they are kept at the heart of the process.
- Resource – As part of the much larger Hurst Point Group, there are numerous ways we can assist you. For example, our size often allows us in certain instances access to cheaper share classes of funds which will be purchased and saving passed onto your clients. Our business is growing, and we are reinvesting in resource. Resource that can help you. With dedicated Operations, Marketing, Sales and Fund Management capabilities, we can provide you with the confidence that our service levels will meet your expectations.