Hawksmoor’s AIM ISA: We’re lowering our minimum investment size until 5th April 2023
Until the 5th April 2023, we’re lowering our minimum investment into our multi-award-winning AIM Portfolio Service to £20,000 for all new ISA applications.
Hawksmoor’s AIM Portfolio Service enables your clients to invest in growth opportunities amongst UK smaller companies, whilst also attracting up to 100% exemption from inheritance tax via Business Relief for investments in qualifying AIM shares. The service was voted the Best AIM Portfolio Service in the industry at the Growth Investor Awards 2022.
Key Benefits for your clients:
- Capital and income growth potential – our goal is to increase the wealth of our clients by investing in outstanding businesses. Our portfolios have delivered returns of +18% over the past three years, a +38% outperformance relative to the MSCI United Kingdom Small Cap Index.
- Pass on more of their wealth – 100% inheritance tax relief on investments in qualifying AIM shares.
- Speed – potential for inheritance tax relief after just 2 years.
- Access to your capital if you need it – withdrawal from your portfolio at any time. (Please note that AIM companies can be relatively illiquid, meaning it may be difficult to dispose of shares at a reasonable price at short notice).
Find out more about Hawksmoor’s AIM Portfolio Service:
- Information Sheet
- Latest Factsheet: Q3 Investors’ Report
- Best AIM Portfolio Service Certificate
- Join us for our next webinar with Ian Woolley, Head of AIM Services, at 11am on 15th December
Tax treatment and benefits can vary depending on the individual circumstances of each client and may be subject to change in the future.
Hawksmoor Investment Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No. 6307442. Registered office: 2nd Floor, Stratus House, Emperors Way, Exeter Business Park EX1 3QS.
For professional advisers only. This document should not be interpreted as investment advice for which you should consult your financial adviser. The information and opinions it contains have been compiled or arrived at from sources believed to be reliable at the time and are given in good faith, but no representation is made as to their accuracy, completeness or correctness. Any opinion expressed, whether in general or both on the performance of individual securities and in a wider economic context, represents the views of Hawksmoor at the time of preparation, they may be subject to change. The value of an investment can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Investments in AIM carry an above-average level of risk – please see Guide to the AIM Portfolio Service for full details, which can be found on our website https://www.hawksmoorim.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Hawksmoor-AIM-Portfolio-Service-Brochure-2021-compressed.pdf
Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
Neither MSCI nor any other party involved in or related to compiling, computing or creating the MSCI data makes any express or implied warranties or representations with respect to such data (or the results to be obtained by the use thereof) and all such parties hereby expressly disclaim all warranties of originality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any of such data. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no event shall MSCI or any of its affiliates or any third party involved in or related to compiling, computing or creating the data have any liability for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or any other damages (including lost profits) even if notified of the possibility of such damages. No further distribution or dissemination of the MSCI data is permitted without MSCI’s express written consent.View more news