Professional Adviser Virtual Roadshow – Thursday 13th May
We held another Virtual Roadshow for Professional Advisers on Thursday 13th May 2021.
Our speakers discussed how markets have developed over 2021, especially with regard to the global vaccination programmes and how these will continue to influence performance in the second half of the year. The speakers were:
- Welcome – Neal Smith, Head of Sales (5 mins)
- 2021 – Is it better to travel than to arrive? – Jim Wood-Smith, Chief Investment Officer (20 mins)
- Sustainable World – Will 2021 be as strong as 2020? – James Clark, Senior Fund Analyst (15 mins)
- Update on AIM stocks & performance – Ian Woolley, CFA, Head of AIM Services (15 mins)
- Q&A – All (10 mins)
- Close – Neal Smith, Head of Sales (5 mins)
The seminar was a CPD event, held on Zoom.
Click here to view the recording of the May 2021 Virtual Roadshow for Professional Advisers, and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Adviser Relationships Manager Jill Gill on [email protected].View more events